You can make a secure online donation to The Fund for Christian Service.
FCS uses the secure service provided by PayPal for non-profit organizations.
How to donate online:
Online Giving Fees:
- Click the "Donate" button below. PayPal will open in a new window.
- Enter the amount you wish to contribute.
- Click your choice of sending funds through your own PayPal account or with your debit/credit card.
- Use the option to "Add special instructions, if desired," and enter other information as required.
- When you are done, close the PayPal browser window.
Please note that PayPal deducts a fee of 2.2% plus an additional $0.30 from your contribution. Your receipt will reflect the amount of your gift less this fee. (To avoid this fee, you might wish to donate through your bank's "bill payment" option.)
Gift = $ 100 Fee = $ 2.20 + 30 cents Actual gift = $ 97.50
Gift = $ 250 Fee = $ 5.50 + 30 cents Actual gift = $244.20
Gift = $5000 Fee = $110.00 + 30 cents Actual gift = $4889.70
- Contributions are made in US dollars.
- Your funds are received securely in FCS's bank account for distribution.
- As with any gift, you will receive a receipt from FCS for your donation as a deductible contribution (in the U.S.) for income tax purposes.
- To recommend a use for your contribution, you may contact FCS at FCSinfo@fcsusa.org . (FCS makes every effort to consider your request and retains final responsibility for distribution.)
| Current Needs
| Short-Term Service
| Missionary Bulletin
| Methods of Giving